Ever wanted to read the print edition of REVOLUTION magazine but in a more portable way? Well, if you did not know that this was possible, then let me tell that you can with our digital edition.
Available as an in- app download through Zinio, the world’s largest digital newsstand, REVOLUTION DIGITAL can be read on your iDevices (iPad/ iPhone), Android and Desktop.
REVOLUTION DIGITAL No.8
REVOLUTION Digital Edition No. 8 is now available and features our best and most riveting articles from our global team of editors and writers.
Among the highlights:
- An extensive technical article Jaeger-LeCoultre Hybris Mechanica 11 or the astounding Ultra Thin Minuter Repeater Flying Tourbillon launched this year.
- The REVOLUTION Awards for 2013, with pieces from Jacquet Droz, A. Lange & Sohne, Cartier, Breguet, Panerai and others among the winners.
- Features on the best of the recent watches to be launched this year.
- A hands on article on the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer II as a mountain climbing tool and companion by contributor where Jason Heaton.
- Only USD 5.99 per issue, or USD 21.99 for a four issue subscription through the Zinio Digital Newsstand for iDevices, Android, or desktop.
Read Revolution International Digital Edition on iPad, Android or desktop with the Zinio newsstand app.
Also, please follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Flickr and Twitter